Life is rarely divided into nice, neat little chapters. Milestones? Yes. Clear beginnings and endings? Sometimes. Feeling one emotion and then another? Rarely. Instead of sad then happy then angry then excited, one tends to feel sadhappyangryexcited. Or something like that. At least that's been my experience this last month.
First there was a tornado that took out 30% of my hometown.
Then there was the 8th anniversary dinner!
Then I received my first piece of mail addressed to Dr.!
Then I was hooded!
Like a doctor.
Then I graduated!
And took a lot of pictures with supportive family members!
And proud husbands (wearing one of the matching T-shirts his mom made for us).
Then I had a party with a lot of incredible people I get to count as friends!
Then I had a final goodbye dinner with my fellow interns.
Then I went to a goodbye party for a couple near and dear to my heart.
Then I helped a friend move into her new condo!
Thursday is my last day of internship.
Friday is my first day of post-doc.
And so it goes...







0 comments:
Post a Comment