I thought this would be fun because too often I find myself pretending that I do have a life soundtrack...so, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
Opening Credits: Little Moments by Brad Paisley (Well, I do think little moments are the key to happiness.)
Waking Up: What If You by Joshua Radin (Favorite song to start the day.)
First Day At School: Song for You by Michael Buble (okay....)
Falling In Love: Free Ride by Nick Drake (hmmm....)
Fight Song: Winter Wonderland by Jason Mraz (snowball fight?)
Breaking Up: I like it, I love it by Tim McGraw (masochistic?)
Prom: Faithful to Me by Jennifer Knapp (odd...but whatever)
Life: Storm in a Teacup by Red Hot Chili Peppers (wow.)
Mental Breakdown: Away in a Manger by Anna Maria Mendieta (...what?!)
Driving: Days Go By by Lifehouse (that works)
Flashback: Be Here Now by Ray Lamontagne (Quit living in the past?)
Wedding: Carol of the Bells by Jim Bajor (Would be beautiful for a Christmas wedding)
Birth Of Child: Boat Drinks by Jimmy Buffett (apparently I'm NOT choosing a natural birth)
Final Battle:She's Only 18 by Red Hot Chili Peppers (what...?)
Death Scene: How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton (embarrassing, yet oddly fitting - it's from my 80's hits cd - back off!)
Funeral Song: Angels Among Us by Alabama (creepy)
End Credits: Especially in Michigan by Red Hot Chili Peppers (What's with all the Peppers? I only have two cd's!)
What a test of vulnerability - showing everyone bits of your music library. As you can see, I love Christmas music and I'm a country girl at heart. Now, You try.
Friday, January 4, 2008
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Posted by Robin at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I thought that "Angels Among Us" for your funeral song was creepy too. :) I took your suggestion and did my own. It was fun!
Post a Comment