Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I was listening to the radio yesterday while getting ready for work when I heard an advertisement for this dating website. Seriously? Is this what our culture has come to? Apparently, yes, it is exactly what our culture has come to, as a quick google search gave me dozens of similar sites. I guess the good news is that I've got job security? Because if that doesn't take you to therapy, I don't know what will.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

My jaw dropped. My stomach feels sick. I feel outraged. Its just that my dissertation is on recovery from infidelity. I have read heartbreaking stories. I just really am sickened by this development.

WanderingellimaC said...

i know, right? there was a billboard for that right outside of the after hours office for a couple months. we made calls to get it down cause we were so disgusted. and the thing is it sounds like a clothing store or something so even if you looked in a history web search "ashley madison" doesn't raise any red flags....
sad.

Tara and Dan said...

Is that for real?????????