Monday, December 15, 2008

Fake Thanksgiving and Fake Christmas...

...at least, that's what my 4 year old nephew called it. Ben and I had a belated Thanksgiving with his family on Wednesday, followed by an early Christmas on Friday. I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in cheese in that 72 hour period. It was so fun opening gifts this year - squeals and cheers galore. And that was just from tif. The kids were excited, too.

Avyn's bows got us in the mood for fake Thanksgiving.
tif's table was beautifully set...and Jax gave Ben and me extra decorations (red sequins).
The girls love their grandpa.
Christmas Fondue!
Ben and I showed the girls where Santa left all the gifts...they weren't sold yet.
But all the parents were ready for reactions...which soon came.
ELMO!!!!
BABY!!!
I have a slight compulsion to take pictures of teeny feet when I'm home.
Like I said...a compulsion.
Jaxon was pretty stoked.
A box!
A puppy!
More bows. Little girls are fun.
And Ninja Turtles are back, in case you didn't know.
Uncle Baby.
This is gonna be good!
Mia also got a gift from grandma. The cats didn't. And the hot chocolate mix that Mary gave us had our names on it, along with Mia's. Not the cats. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Apparently the cats are being discriminated against... But I do think that people tend to see dogs as surrogate children more than cats. Anyway, love all the pictures. Those little girls are so cute!

charissa said...

cheese!!!!
missyou.

Tara and Dan said...

They are getting so big!!! Love the feet pictures :) And the extra sequins on your plate. It's nice to know you're being thought of... lol