My injury has brought about a lot of new skill sets around here. For example, I am now adequate at doing my makeup with my left hand. And I can put on almost any top without raising my right arm. Ben, too, is becoming quite talented. Since my inability to use both arms has prevented me from cooking and cleaning, he has had to pick up a lot of the slack around here. He's adapted well, as you can tell from the conversation we had last night while he was making the bed:
B: I'm pretty good at the buffet thing now.
R: What on earth are you talking about?
B: I mean this bidet thing.
R: I'm pretty sure you don't mean a "buffet" or a "bidet."
B: Well, whatever the heck this bedspread thing is, I'm good at it!
R: Yes, dear. That you are.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Jack of all trades.
The Master Duvet Cover-er and Me
Posted by Robin at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so funny. Classic Ben and Robin. That's a great picture of you two! How long until you can use your arm again?
Post a Comment