Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All I needed was a pair of sunglasses...

And I left with 5 pairs of shoes, 2 bikinis, a sweater shell, a computer bag, and a new purse. This is what happens when I go underground for ten weeks and it's all school all the time, and then I return to the land of the living and roam the dangerous grounds of discount clothing stores and iTunes. So in a matter of few days I've slept forty hours, gone shopping two days in a row, cleaned out my closet and drawers (to make room for new clothes and shoes), organized the piles of papers that have been threatening to take over the guest room, backed up my computer (probably should have done this before finals), bought two cds, watched four movies (I highly recommend The Jane Austen Book Club and Dan in Real Life), and read half a dozen mindless magazines and half a book. I LOVE SPRING BREAK.


Oh, and I also got a new pair of sunglasses.

4 comments:

Ynaffit said...

Way cool! We all deserve days like that!

Darcy said...

:) Good for you! The Jane Austin Book Club is being shipped to me as I type. I'm glad to hear that it is good. I know Adam won't watch it with me so I have to get it in during spring break :)

Tara and Dan said...

I LOVE Ross and I LOVE Dan in Real Life. Life is good.

Creative Mama said...

what a lovely spring break... that sounds really nice... sleeping, shopping... getting ready for the summer...