- sighting a spray-painted 'welcome home' sign and my two brothers-in-law as we came out of the airport
- thunderstorms and lightening
- breakfast with old friends and new stories
- road trip food: combos and sugar-laden gas station cappuccinos
- country music
- Shakey's frozen custard
- intersections with yield signs rather than stop signs
- Red Onion cafe salads
- sleepovers at Kim's, not so very different from the ones we had in 4th grade
- Limberlost
- impromptu photo shoots
- my in-law's ginormous bathtub filled with bubbles
- babies, babies everywhere!
- Chick-fil-a
- streets named "Catnip" (?!)
- cook-outs with the extended family
- Guitar Hero competitions with my nephew
- game nights with the old gang
- Hobby Lobby
- trees and rolling pastures
- scrawny little arms thrown tight around my neck
- memories associated with every landmark and around every corner
It's good to be home.
Friday, May 2, 2008
A few of my favorite things...
Posted by Robin at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope you have a great visit with your families! :)
How cool! I take it you went to MO. Did I tell you that my mom bought the Prince's house on the 'lake?' I know that's not limberlost, but it made me think of it. I miss your old house and the 'cubby' we had D-group in! Miss ya!
Shakey's is worth the trip alone!!! yummmmmmmmmmm......
mmm...I love this blog
Also, this is lame, but I can't take that ruth and esther class-doesnt fit my theology credits that I need
Post a Comment