We had a direct flight into Springfield and I cannot tell you how much no layovers and airports close to home add to my quality of life. Sure, sodas cost $4, the flight attendants played idiotic games, and the seats were the most uncomfortable destinations that I've had the pleasure of parking my caboose, but nonetheless, it's the way to go when traveling to Missouri.
We stayed with my mom and dad the first night, which is always an adventure in a 2 person RV. But they were gracious hosts and it almost felt like home with a little black dog hogging the covers at night. After catching up with Paige and Jair (friend pictures will come in Chapter 2!), Ben and I joined my parents and my brother's family at one of the best restaurants in Joplin for some hibachi action.
The next day, following some more good visits with friends, I went over to Rian and Jennifer's to capture some Ella moments. 
1 comments:
Cute cute cute! Ella is so gorgeous. Good seeing pictures of the Bolt clan!
Hey, next time you fly I'll give you Spencer. He's all about luxury.
Post a Comment