And finally, what you've all been waiting for....the 10 Year High School Reunion! I took the liberty of digging through some old photos to make the trip down memory lane all the more fun. Enjoy!
Class of '99, Sophomore year

My birthday party, I think 1990.
Jordan, Candice, Natalie, Jennifer, Bethany, Felicia
Misha, Tiffany, Me, Sonya, Stacy, and Tara
Jordan, Candice, Natalie, Jennifer, Bethany, Felicia
Misha, Tiffany, Me, Sonya, Stacy, and Tara


1995
Me, Kim
Sonya, Tiffany, Candice
Misha
Me, Kim
Sonya, Tiffany, Candice
Misha

Kristel, Brian, Brad, and Bree, 2009
Tara, Kim, and Me, 1996
Tara, Catherine, and Me, 1997

Whew! What a trip (in more ways than one)! It was so fun to see all my old friends and catch up with where they are in life. Most of us are no where close to where we thought we'd be, but c'est la vie. About half of our 110-ish graduating class showed up - pretty impressive, I thought. But as one fellow classmate said, "We always were a close class." Here's to maintaining those friendships. Thank God for Facebook! See you all in 10. Or maybe 5? :)












1 comments:
HA! Just realized I unknowingly copied your blog- I have almost all the same pictures! My bad. Should have read yours first.
What a fun trip! So glad we were both able to go. I still need to call you so we can gossip...er chat.
Post a Comment