Monday, July 28, 2008

You smell like a monkey and you look like one, too.

We had a belated birthday party for Ben this past weekend - wiffle ball, cookout, cake, pictionary, and catch phrase. It doesn't get much better than that.


What a difference a year makes - Ben can use his arm again!


Play ball!
Good friends = good times. Ben and Andrew. Sniff, sniff.

Not one, but two cakes!
Makin' a wish!
All is not fair in love and pictionary.

The winning team. But only because the birthday boy was a part of it.
It was such a fun day! Ben is loved by many and is hugely blessed by these friendships. 27 is going to be a good year, even if it does start with a mustache.

1 comments:

Tara and Dan said...

That is my kind of party!! I always forget that Ben is older than us. How did that happen?

I believe I counted three 'staches which is more than I've seen in quite some time...